Author: Alisa Yin / Category: Review / Published: Feb-04-2020
The Innokin Endura T18 II Kit is the advanced version of the very popular Endura T18 kit. The Endura T18 II is a compact and lightweight pen-style device, which is easy to carry anywhere. Driven by 1300mAh built-in battery, it features 3 adjustable power mode and is capable of firing up to 14W. The LED lights above the fire button indicate the battery charge and power mode.
The Innokin Endura T18 II Kit is paired with the Innokin Prism T18 II tank and uses the new prism coils. It is an 18mm diameter sub-ohm tank and has 2.5ml e-liquid capacity. The quadruple adjustable airflow with the 1.5ohm Prism organic cotton coil provides you the pure and intense flavor. The 5mm wide bore Delrin drip tip is comfortable and fits your lips. The Endura T18 II is designed for MTL vapers. It is easy to use and delivers a similar sensation to inhaling a real cigarette, ideal for new vapers or the smokers who are making a switch to vaping. It is perfect for low VG, higher nicotine e-juice or nic salt e-liquid.
Price: £ 23.99 (at NewVaping)
Color: Black, Blue, Coffee, Violet, Rainbow
Innokin Endura T18-II Kit Specifications
Innokin Endura T18-II Battery:
- Dimensions: 96mm by 18mm
- Integrated 1300mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Option: 10.5W, 12W, and 13.5W
- Adjustable Airflow Control Ring - 4 Inlet Holes
- Oversized Firing Button
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- Magnetized Bottom for Top Cap Cover Safekeeping
- Micro USB Port
Innokin Prism T18 II Tank:
- Centered Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- 18mm Diameter
- 2.5mL Standard Juice Capacity/2mL TPD Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Chassis Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Threaded Top Refill System
- Magnetic Top Cap Cover
- Innokin Prism T18 Plug N Play Coil Line
- 1.5ohm Prism T18.II Coil
- Compatible with Original T18 Coils
- Protective Metal Cage for Pyrex Glass
- Elongated Tapered 510 Delrin Drip Tip
- Detachable Structure
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Innokin Endura T18 II Kit Package Contents
- 1 x Innokin Endura T18 II Battery
- 1 x Innokin T18 II Prism tank
- 2 x 1.5ohm coils
- 1 x Magnetic cover cap
- 1 x Spare drip tip
- 1 x O-rings
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
Build Quality and Design of Innokin Endura T18 II Kit
The design of the Innokin Endura T18 II battery measuring in 96mm x 18mm is compact and pocketable. The body of the battery and the T18 II Prism tank are metal with a paint effect. It is very solid without any rattles or wobbles. The black and rainbow feature the basic color. And the other 3 colors feature an attractive fade pattern with a shiny finish that will not wear out. The airflow control is built into the battery and not into the tank, which features 4 small holes to adjust the airflow. The USB charging port is on the back of the battery. The Innokin T18 II Prism tank measures at 18mm diameter and uses the 510 Delrin drip tip. The 3 fade colors are paired with the silver tanks while the rainbow and black colors come with the compatible tanks.
The vapor production is not noticeable but the vapor quality and the build quality are brilliant. Each coil offers a slightly different vape experience, and both work very well. Unfortunately, there is no temperature control, but the wattage control works well.
Innokin Endura T18 II Battery
The Innokin Endura T18 II has a 1300mAh built-in battery, providing enough power for an entire day with moderate use. It perfectly balances the portability and battery capacity. The T18 II offers the right amount of power in an ultra-portable and lightweight body. The Innokin Endura T18 II has 3 variable wattage control, you can choose from 10.5W, 12W, and 13.5W. The 3 LED lights above the fire button indicate the battery level. The 3 means full battery, 2 means half full, 1 means low battery life.
The Innokin Endura T18 II Battery features a single button, which is simple to use for a beginner. Like most single-button devices, simply press the fire button five times to turn on or turn off the device. Press the fire button 3 times then hold the fire button down to adjust the preset wattage mode. The Endura T18 II will cycle between 10.5W (left LED), 12W (Medium LED) and 13.5W (right LED).
How to Use the Innokin Endura T18 II:
- Press the fire button 3 times to turn on/off the Endura T18 II mod
- The light above the fire button will flash after vaping to show the battery capacity - 3 is full, 2 is half and 1 is low battery
- Turn off the battery then hold the fire button down to select the wattage output. The light above the fire button will cycle through each setting. Release the fire button when your desired power mode is light. 3 lights for 13.5W, 2 lights for 12W, 1 lights for 10.5W. Press the fire button 3 times to turn on the device
- Rotate the black ring at the base to adjust the airflow. The more holes exposed for the more airflow. You can also close all of the holes for more restricted airflow
Innokin Prism T18 II Tank
The Innokin Prism T18 II Tank is specially designed for the Innokin Endura T18 II, which is suitable for its low operating wattage range. The vapor production is not massive but very flavorful and smooth due to the good compatibility. The Innokin Prism T18 II Tank features a screw-off top fill system, making refill a breeze. The adjustable airflow is made for mouth to lung vaping, providing you various MTL vaping experience from looser to tighter.
The Innokin Endura T18 II Kit comes with two 1.5-ohm coils, which are the horizontal coil. The flavor is pretty good for MTL vape. But it is not made for the flavor chaser and more designed to help quit smoking. The coil life is satisfying due to the low power settings.
How to Fill the Innokin Prism T18 II Tank:
- Unscrew the top of the tank
- Add your favorite e-liquid in the space around the coil. please do not add e-liquid to the center hole of the coil
- View the e-juice level from the tank window
- Watch the e-liquid level through the tank window
- Screw the top cap of the tank
- If you are using a coil for the first time, please wait at least 5min to get the coil fully saturated to avoid burning the coil. Make sure the e-liquid level is always above 1/3 to avoid a nasty dry hit.
How to Replace the Coil:
- Remove the Prism T18 II tank from the mod
- Turn down the tank, and unscrew the tank base
- Pull out the expired coil
- Insert a new coil and make sure the coil edges are aligned with the straight edges
- Install the tank base on the mod and fill the tank
Innokin Endura T18 II Kit Review
The Innokin Endura T18 II Kit is a great starter kit to help you quit smoking. The adjustable airflow control and 3 preset power modes offer you various MTL vaping experience. It is suitable to use with low VG, high nicotine e-liquid or nic salt. The single button design makes it easy to operate, even for a new vaper. The Innokin Endura T18 II performs excellently. It provides you the pure and intense flavor and the battery can last all day.
Pros and Cons of Innokin Endura T18 II Kit:
- Slim and slender pen-style design
- Compact and portable, easy to slip into your pocket
- Single-button design, easy to use
- Adjustable airflow with 3 power modes
- Suitable for high nicotine e-liquid and nic salt e-liquid
- Nice flavor and throat hit in high power mode
- Great battery life for an entire day vape
- Longer coil life
- The airflow holes are located on the battery
- The battery indicator is not the best
- Half amp charging, not fast