Author: Alisa Yin / Category: Review / Published: Jan-17-2020
The Justfog Q16 Pro Kit is a very lightweight and ultra-portable AIO starter kit, ideal for a new vaper. It improved the traditional vape pen by offering a series of adjustable power settings. Driven by 900mAh internal battery with the included 1.6-ohm coil, the Justfog Q16 Pro allows for an entire day vaping with moderate use. The battery also features 4 selectable voltage levels of 3.5V, 3.8V, 4.1V, and 4.4V with a constant voltage output. The top-fill 1.9ml clearomizer with airflow control provides you the flavorful MTL vape experience.
The Justfog Q16 Pro Kit is an extremely pocket-friendly vape device, offering several increased functions while maintaining its compact design and aesthetics for a beginner. Read the following review to discover if this Justfog Q16 Pro AIO is best for you.
Price: £ 25.99 (at NewVaping)
Color: Black, Blue, Pink, Silver
Justfog Q16 Pro Kit Specifications
- Capacity: 1.9ml
- Coil: OCC Bottom coil 1.6-ohm
- Materials: Pyrex glass; anodized A1 Chrome coated brass
- Tank dimensions: 16mm x 60mm
- Tank weight: 22 g
- Battery capacity: 900mAh
- Selectable voltage: 3.5V / 3.8V / 4.1V / 4.4V
- Mod dimensions: 16.5 mm x 25.2 mm x 70.4 mm
- Mod weight: 38 g
Justfog Q16 Pro Kit Content
- 1 x Justfog Q16 Pro Battery
- 1 x Clearomizer
- 2 x 1.6-ohm Coils
- 1 x USB Cord
- 1 x User Manual
Build Quality and Design of Justfog Q16 Pro Kit
The overall build and design of the Q16 Pro Kit are well-made without fault. It is sleek, slender and super portable. The Q16 Pro AIO only weighs 60 grams and fits comfortably in your hands. It only stands at 130.4mm which is similar to a vape pen, easy to slip into your pocket. This dinky little vape device with brushed silver-coated finish looks fantastic running each side of a black plastic trim which built with the fire button and bottom-mounted button for selecting your desired voltage (either, 3.5V, 3.8V, 4.1V, and 4.4V) on the front of the mod.
The Justfog Q16 Pro Kit battery is made of Anodised Aluminium and the clearomiser is pyrex glass made of Anodised Aluminium with a chrome coated brass inner chimney. Both of the mod buttons are tactile and responsive. Each of the voltage is indicated in a row of four white LEDs toward the bottom of the mod (one light is the lowest voltage, so on and so forth).
The Q16 Pro tank is a top-filled clearomizer with a removable 510 drip tip. The adjustable airflow allows for a loose MTL to a tight MTL. There is a knurled screw-on top cap to allow easy maintenance when filling and replacing a coil. The pyrex tank holds 1.9ml of your favorite e-liquid, suitable for a needle, pointy, or syringe filling. If you don’t have these tips, you will need to fill the tank from the base, which is not convenient.
Justfog Q16 Pro Clearomizer
The Justfog Q16 Pro Clearomizer comes with 1.9ml maximum e-juice capacity which is suitable for high nicotine e-liquid to satisfy your nicotine craving especially when you are switching from smoking to vaping. The top fill is located under a knurled screw-on top cap for easy refilling. The 510 drip tip with a decent size single O ring is made of premium ole fashioned plastic. The airflow is controlled by a small dial. You can easily move it left or right across the airflow slot to make the fine-tuning.
How to Fill the Justfog Q16 Pro Clearomizer:
- Unscrew the knurled top cap anti-clockwise to reveal fill ports
- Squeeze your desired e-liquid into either one of the fill ports, avoiding the center hole
- Screw the top cap back clockwise tightly
- Screw the clearomiser back onto the battery
- Leave your Justfog Q16 Pro an upright position for 5-10 minutes to make juice get fully saturated into the cotton
Justfog Q16 Pro coil heads
The Justfog Q16 Pro Kit just comes with a 1.6-ohm coil head that fits for the mouth to lung user. That’s was a little disappointing as it is hard to get the full benefit of the various power levels. The Justfog Q16 Pro is also compatible with a 1.2-ohm coil (sold separately). The coil head featuring a 2.6mm chimney and 4 wicking slots, screws into the base of the airflow controller. The threading was well with the only o squeaky squeaks when screwing the deck to the clearomiser after installing the coil.
The Justfog Q16 Pro Kit with a smooth adjustable airflow brings you a decent MTL draw from loose to tight. You will get a strong throat hit when using high PG e-juice. The high PG juices perform better than 50/50 juices, but the flavor is still lackluster. There are no bad hiccups like spitback, leaking, flooding or dry hits. It’s just that the flavor is just to be average.
How to Install or Replace the Coil:
- Unscrew the clearomiser from the battery
- Unscrew the deck clockwise from the clearomiser
- Screw the coil clockwise into the threading on the base of the deck
- Screw the deck anticlockwise back onto the clearomiser
Battery and Output of the Justfog Q16 Pro
The battery performance was top notch. It takes only 90 minutes to fully recharge the Q16 Pro Kit battery. Justfog vape devices seem to last longer than similar products. The micro USB is located on the bottom of the Q16 Pro battery, and it features the pass-thru charging. When charging the Justfog Q16 Pro, the LEDs will show the charging status.
- White Light: 100% - 65% battery strength
- Blue Light: 65% - 30% battery strength
- Red Light: under 30% battery strength
There are 4 voltage output for different vaping experience. You can press the voltage control at the base of the mod button to adjust the power. Pressing the lower voltage control button repeatedly allows you to cycle through these power settings
- 1 White LED 3.5v output
- 2 White LED 3.8v output
- 3 White LED 4.1v output
- 4 White LED 4.4v output
Justfog Q16 Pro Kit Review
The Justfog Q16 Pro Kit is a super portable and slim device that best suited to smaller hands. It is designed for a new vaper. The power output is restricted. The 900mAh battery provides plenty of use between charges. The performance is average and does not stand out as there are so many better vape starters kits on the market such as SMOK Nord, VOOPOO VINCI X and Aspire PockeX.
If you prefer an ultra-portable starter kit and aren’t very concerned with flavor, the Justfog Q16 Pro may be a decent kit for you. It is more suitable to use with the high PG juice. When using with the 50/50 nic salt, the Q16 Pro Kit performs not well. So I do not recommend you to use the Justfog Q16 Pro for nic salts.
Pros and Cons of the Justfog Q16 Pro:
- Compact and lightweight, ideal for on the go use
- Easy top filling system without leakage or spillage
- Adjustable airflow design from a looser MTL to tighter MTL
- Removable 510 drip tip
- 900mAh battery gives you plenty of vaping time between charge
- Selectable voltages of 3.5V / 3.8V / 4.1V / 4.4V
- Voltage output remains constant
- Lackluster flavor with the popular nic salts
- Fire button feels cheap and sticky
- The 1.2-ohm coil is not included
- Lack of flavor quality compared to the similar devices on the market