Small and compact, slender and curvy, this Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank comes in 2ml large juice capacity. Equipped with a choice of two types of coils, a pre-installed 0.4 ohm Nautilus BVC coil for direct-to-lung vaping and a 1.8 ohm coil for mouth-to-lung vaping. The top-fill child resistant design with a silicone self-seal keeps things clean, makes refilling the tank smooth and simple. Constructed of superior stainless steel, the Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank features incredible durability using only the finest quality materials.
- Two Coil Options: 0.4ohm atomizer heads supported wattage range of 23W - 28W, is designed for direct to lung users; the Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm atomizer heads supported wattage range of 9W - 13W is designed for mouth to lung users.
- Two Airflow Options: You can choose from a precision hole or wide bore slot airflow design according to your personal preferences.
- Two Types of Drip Tips: The longer stainless steel drip tip is ideal for mouth-to-lung vaping, while the stubby frosted drip tip has a wide bore and is ideal for direct-to-lung users.
- Top Refilling System: The top refill design with a childproof silicone cap makes the refill easy and smooth without leakage.
Material: Stainless Steel, Pyrex Glass
Threaded and Push Style Fill System
Child Resistant Top Cap
0.4 ohm Nautilus BVC Coil - 23 - 28W for Direct-To-Lung Vaping
1.8 ohm Nautilus BVC Coil - 10 - 14W for Mouth-To-Lung Vaping
Adjustable Bottom Airflow
Elongated Drip Tip
Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Size: 23mm (w) x 61.5mm (h)
1 x Extra Drip Tip
1 x Extra Glass Tube
1 x 1.8 ohm Nautilus BVC Coil
1 x 0.4 ohm Nautilus BVC Coil
1 x O-Rings
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual
- Aspire brings you the all new, just as curvy, Nautilus 2S. The new Nautilus 2S tank that comes a 2ml version for TPD. The latest in the Nautilus 2 tank series, a sleek, curvy design equipped with a choice of two different types of coil. The 0.4ohm BVC coil (pre-installed), which is more suited to restricted direct to lung (DTL) vaping, and for those who prefer mouth to lung (MTL) vaping, there is also a 1.8ohm BVC coil. Top-fill child resistant design with a silicone self-seal keeps things clean, and as the coils are interchangeable with other Nautilus coils, it allows you to personalize your draw/vapor preference in multiple ways.
- The new Nautilus 2S tank comes in five stylish finishes, Stainless steel, space gray, blue, black andAspire Nautilus 2S Tank Review and Tutorial
Tank Dimensions and Specifications
Nautilus 2S Exploded View
Nautilus 2S Filling
- Refilling the child resistant Nautilus 2S tank is simplicity itself and mess free. Unscrew the top cap anti-clockwise a few turns, Place your thumb on the top cap above the indicator spot and push away from you, this will reveal the filling slot. Push your eliquid bottle tip down through through the larger of the holes in the self sealing silicon filling slot. Once filled, slide the top cap back into place and screw the top cap back down.
The unscrew and push action plus the perfect amount of strength resistance to open ensures that this tank will be child resistant and leak free.
Nautilus 2S coil Installation
- Coil installation is as easy as unscrewing the base hardware from the main body of the tank, removing the glass tube, then screwing in the new coil. Then replace the glass and top hardware, and screw back onto the base hardware. The new Aspire Nautilus 2S tank is compatible with Nautilus BVC coils.
Note: when installing a new coil, let the tanks stand for 5 minutes after filling to allow the cotton to fully saturate with eliquid to prevent damage to the coil and /or burning the wicking material.
TPD Version coil Installation
- 1. Invert the tank and unscrew to remove the base hardware.
2. Push down the child-proof mechanism and unscrew to disengage the child-proof coil component.
3. Detach the used coil and replace it with a new one.
4. Insert the child-proof coil component into the tank, then push down and screw in to relocate the child-proof coil component.
5. Screw the base hardware back to the tank.