Author: Alisa Yin / Category: Review / Published: Jan-09-2020
The Aspire PockeX Kit is a compact and easy to use all-in-one vape pen, which is a perfect choice for new vapers and a perfect upgrade for anyone currently using a disposable vape kit. The Aspire Pockex Kit features a fixed battery and tank. You can simply get started - add your favorite e-liquid, charge the kit and fill the tank, then you are ready to go. The small, convenient Aspire Pockex that measures only 11.77cm by 1.97cm, can easily slip into your pocket and fit comfortably in your hands. The Aspire PockeX vape pen is designed for mouth-to-lung inhaling, providing you the intense flavor and dense vapor.
Price: £ 16.99 (at NewVaping)
Color: Matte Black, Rose Gold, Stainless Steel, Rainbow, Blue, Pantone White
Aspire Pockex Kit Specifications
- 2ml Juice Capacity
- 19.7mm Diameter
- Integrated 1500mAh Internal Battery
- Direct Voltage Output System - Bypass
- All-In-One Design
- Child-Lock System
- Single Button Operation
- Top Airflow Design
- Leak-Proof Top-Fill Method
- Aspire U-Tech Coil Technology
- 0.6ohm 316L SS PockeX Coil Head - rated at 18 - 23W
- Charge via MicroUSB Port
Aspire Pockex Kit Content
- 1 x Aspire PockeX Pocket AIO Vape Kit
- 1 x 0.6ohm 316L SS PockeX Coil (Preinstalled)
- 1 x Extra 0.6ohm 316L SS PockeX Coil
- 1 x MicroUSB Cord
- 1 x User Manual
Build Quality and Design of Aspire PockeX
The Aspire PockeX is a sleek and compact AIO vape kit with silky smooth connections. It measures only 11.77cm by 1.97cm and weighs 86 grams that is smaller and lighter than your smartphone. The durable brushed stainless steel combined with the slim Delrin drip tip feels premium and classy in your hands. The sheath cutouts add a touch of class and the removable sheath is a nice protective touch, which helps improve the overall aesthetics of the vape kit.
Aspire PockeX Battery and Output
The Aspire PockeX is driven by a 1500mAh battery. The micro USB for charging is located at the bottom. Five quick clicks on the fire button turn the Aspire PockeX on and five off. You will see the blue LED flashes when it is on and red when it is off. The battery charge indicator on the body can also let you know how much battery life is left.
- Press the fire button and see the blue light: more than 30% power
- Press the fire button and see the red light: less than 30% power
The Aspire PockeX vape kit features a non-variable voltage of 4.2 volts and non-adjustable temperature control making it a convenient starter kit for new vapers. The Aspire PockeX kit supports pass-through vaping. It produces a purer and intense taste while also providing a strong throat hit. The vapor production is decent
Aspire PockeX Charging:
Your Aspire PockeX will arrive with partial battery life. You can vape the Aspire PockeX while charging, but we highly recommend you charge the battery fully before using it for the first time. You can charge the Aspire PockeX via the USB cable included in the box.
The 1500mAh internal battery capacity is lower than the average sub-ohm vape pens, making the Aspire PockeX lighter and smaller. That means you should not expect more than about two hours of constant vaping on a full charge. The vapor production will decrease slightly when you drain the battery.
Aspire PockeX Tank and Coil
The Aspire PockeX features 2ml capacity, and is made of Pyrex and metal. The Aspire PockeX glass come with various colors: black, stainless steel, white, blue, rainbow, and rose gold.
The Aspire PockeX kit is compatible with two different coils - 0.6ohm 316L SS PockeX Coil Head and 1.2ohm Kanthal coil head. The 0.6ohm coil is designed for sub-ohm vaping. The 1.2ohm coil is perfect for MTL vaping and using with high nicotine e-juice.
The Aspire PockeX coils combine the stainless steel wires and the organic cotton. The innovative U-Tech coil technology diverts the airflow and allows for the recycling of the drawn air twice past the coil for a unparalleled flavor and massive vapor. You can choose between two coils. Use the 0.6-ohm coil for warmer vapor or use the 1.2-ohm coil for cool flavor-focused draw.
The 0.6 ohm coil can be used with the Aspire Nautilus X atomizer, which is a great option if you want to try a sub-ohm tank
How to Clean the Aspire PockeX Tank and Coil :
Cleaning the Aspire PockeX tank is quite simple. Wash the tank with water and let it dry or wipe the inside with a clean paper towel. You can clean the Aspire PockeX coils in 2 ways.
- Boiling the coils for 3 minutes then rinse it with cool water and let it dry for at least 3 days
- Cleaning the coils by a pipe cleaner with metal bristles or by swishing them in distilled water, vodka, or rubbing alcohol then let it dry for at least a day
Getting Start with Your Aspire PockeX AIO Kit
After charging the battery and filling the tank, the Aspire PockeX is ready to use. Simply press the fire button five times. The indicator light will flash three times, which means the device is ready to vape. Press and hold the fire button when you are vaping. You should always pay attention to the tank’s window, because the e-liquid should cover the cotton of the tank all the time, or the wick may go dry and burn.
How to Fill the Aspire PockeX:
The Aspire PockeX features the top-fill design. You can easily add your favorite e-liquid into the 2ml tank.
- Unscrew and remove the top cap
- Pour your favorite E-liquid into the tank ( Do not overfill the Max line on the side of the tank)
- Screw the top cap to the Aspire PockeX tank
- Please make sure the cotton is fully saturated into the e-liquid before firing when using the tank for the first time. You should wait 2 - 3 minutes to complete the process. That will avoid burning out.
- As you vape, pay attention to the tank window. The e-liquid in the tank should cover the exposed cotton of the coil. If e-liquid level is below the cotton, the wick may go dry and burn.
Aspire PockeX Review
The Aspire PockeX is the simple and convenient that ideal device for less experienced vapers and the smokers who are making the switch. The sub-ohm mouth-to-lung vape pens are rarer on the market. That makes the Aspire PockeX a versatile device designed for beginners but optimized for the decent vapor creation. The sub-ohm vaping style will compromise a little bit of battery life. The small and slim design is easy to carry in your hands. You won’t expect the PockeX to last an entire work day. Few vaping devices on the market can last through an entire work day.
Pros and Cons of Aspire PockeX:
- Compact and lightweight, stylish and slim
- Ideal for the new vapers, easy to use
- Intense taste with optimal vapor production
- The tank lasts for a considerate amount of time
- A suite of great safety features
- Pass through vaping
- Top filling design for easy refill
- The Aspire PockeX coil is easy to swap and replace
- The fire button is a little loose and tends to rattle
- Doesn’t give you much flexibility compared to the advanced vaping device
- Not support variable wattage to fine tune the vapor temperature.
- The airflow cannot be adjusted
- Proprietary drip-tip
- Body tends to get warm
The Aspire PockeX is a classic on-the-go AIO vape device. The simplicity and convenience of the PockeX will surely fit for the less experienced vapers and those who just want an easy to use the device. The Aspire PockeX is one of the best AIO vape kits in the market for beginners as it features simple operation, filling, and little maintenance required — which are important factors for the smokers who are making a switch to vaping. The pre-installed 0.6ohm sub-ohm coil is able to deliver decent vapor creation. The compact and small design makes it ideal for on the go use.
If you are the beginner, what the PockeX gives you is far more than what you would expect from any other vape pens in the same price range. But if you are already an experienced vaper or you are looking for a device that offers a bit more flexibility, you might prefer one of the devices in the selection of advanced vaping mods.